The official name is the United Mexican States — a state in southern North America bordering the United States in the north, Belize and Guatemala in the southeast, washed in the west by the waters of the Gulf of California and the Pacific Ocean, and in the east by the waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea. Mexico covers almost the entire territory of Central America. It consists of 31 states and the capital of Mexico City, which is a federal district.
CLIMATE AND WEATHER
The climate of Mexico is influenced by coastal waters and extreme elevations. The average air temperature in the lowland resorts is + 26 ° С, water temperature + 22 ° С. As in most other tropical countries, Mexico has two main seasons: the rainy season (June to October) and the dry season (November to May).
Resorts of Mexico: In addition to ancient civilizations and a rich history, Mexico is also a country of amazing beaches that can be divided into 2 groups – the beaches of the Pacific coast and the Caribbean. On the Pacific coast it is Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Los Cabos; in the Caribbean – Cancun, Cozumel and Playa del Climate in Mexico is different, in the northern regions it belongs to the subtropical, in the southern – to the tropical. In areas located on the Mexican plateau, it is cool: winter temperatures averaging about +2 ° C, and summer temperatures up to +15 ° C. The resort areas located on the coast are pleased with higher temperatures. In winter, the thermometer here rarely drops below +22 ° C, and in summer the weather is hot – up to +35 ° C. The nature of Mexico distinguishes dry (from November to April) and wet (from June to September) seasons. Baja California, as well as the northern and southern highlands, have a dry climate. The Gulf Coast is much rainier. And in the north of the country and in the mountains sometimes even snow falls in the winter.
1. Insanely picturesque and amazing place in Mexico, located on the east coast of the Yucatan Peninsula – Tulum. Tulum Mexico It includes the ruins of the ancient Mayan settlement – the main attraction of the surroundings, the Indian village of Tulum Pueblo, as well as a tourist and entertainment zone located several kilometers along the road and the Caribbean coast.
2. The ancient Mayan city of Chichen Itza Chichen Itza Mexico is one of the most famous attractions in Mexico, which has become a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The place has an incredibly rich history and gives its visitors delightful emotions. A myriad of travelers from all over the world flies to Mexico every year to stroll through the streets of this historic city.
3. Palace of Fine Arts, Palace of Fine Arts of Mexico City which subsequently became one of the symbols of Mexico City. The palace is famous for its opera and ballet performances; in addition, it amazes visitors with the splendor of its interior decoration, the luxury of which is reflected even in the smallest details of the interior.
4. In the center of the Mexican capital is the majestic Mexico-city-cathedralreligious attraction – Cathedral.
5. Monte Alban. White Mountain – this is the name of this beautiful archaeological complex that arose about 2500 years ago. This is one of the few places in the world, Monte Alban – Mexico where tourists are given the opportunity to visit the excavations of the old civilization.
6. The open-air museum is the old city of Teotihuacan (which means “a place where the gods are born”) definitely refers to them. It is located fifty kilometers from the capital of Mexico. Teotihuacan
7. The archaeological zone of El Meco is also a popular area to visit in Mexico.
8. One of the richest corners of Mexico in the number of Chiapas Mexico places of interest is the state of Chiapas. This Mexican state will delight its visitors with the beauty of national natural parks, and will amaze with the preserved settlements of ancient peoples, and will open the doors to modern museums. Those who want to try the rest in Mexico “to taste” from different angles should definitely visit the state of Chiapas – a universal tourist destination
9. The natural attractions of Mexico can impress with its beauty. First of all, it is worth highlighting the Copper Canyon National Park, the Copper Canyon National Park – Mexico, which is a treasury of beautiful places of natural origin. It is in this park that the highest Mexican waterfalls are located. Climbers from all over the world come to conquer the local heights.
10. The underground world of Sak-Aktun in Tulum. The underground river Sak-Aktun in Tulum is recognized as one of the most incredible places in all of Mexico, attracting a huge number of visitors every year. The length of the “cave kingdom” exceeds the mark of 300 kilometers, and almost all of them are flooded with an underground river. To the surprise of many tourists, the water here is crystal clear
11. One of the most picturesque and isla-mujeres-casa-caracol-mapa incredibly interesting islands of the Caribbean is Isla Mujeres.